Thursday, 08 February 2018
Duration: 03:30 p.m. – 05:00 p.m.
Venue: Meeting Room 3
Title: Become a Neurologist: Career Guide
Learning Objectives: To help the trainee in Medicine and Neurology to identify the practical way for career development and post graduate training.
Chairman: Dr. Adel Alhazzani
- A career in Neurology…. What’s in it for you? (Dr Adel Alhazzani)
- Local vs North American training? (Dr. Khalid Alqadi)
- Getting the best out of your training (Dr. Fawzi Babtain)
- Preparing for Residency match (Dr. Mohammad Alqahtani)
- Surviving Neurology Residency – “Insider Tips” (Dr. Mohammed Alaskani)
- Saudi Board of Neurology (Dr. Najeeb Qadi)
(Each talk is for 15 minutes)