On behalf of the organizing committee, we are pleased to inform you that the 18th PAN ARAB & 13th GCC & 26th Saudi Neurology Society Conference will be held from 12th of January to 14th of January 2023 in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- We would like to inform you that abstract submission for poster sessions has started.
- All are invited to submit their abstracts
- The deadline for submissions is 15th of December 2022
- Posters will go through evaluation by the select committee
- Best Posters will be noted with a certificate and a valuable award
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us on Click here
We appreciate your warm support in advance.
Deadline Date for Abstract Submission
- Abstract submission instructions – click here
- Submission form – click here
- Poster instruction and guidelines – click here
Abstract Submission Instructions and Guidelines
General guidelines for abstract preparation:
- Fill all fields in the abstract form as follow
General body text
- Use Microsoft Word ARIAL font 10.
- Use all the fields provided in the form
- Use single spaced text, including subheadings
- Do not include page numbers or line numbers.
- Do not create or apply new Word styles.
- The abstract must not exceed 250 words
- The abstract must follow either the common scientific flow: Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results, Discussion, OR the flow of case reports (please see next point)
- Abstracts for Case reports must include Context, Process, Outcome/impact, Relevance for others and recommendations. The focus is relevance for others
- Subheading titles do not need to be included in the abstract
- If included, place each subheading on a single line without body text; use a double space between the previous text and the subheading; and no blank line between the heading and the following text.
- For scientific research, include introduction, materials/methods/process, results, discussion and conclusion
- Tables and Figures are not recommended
Poster Preparation and Display: Instruction and Guidelines
A poster presentation combines a visual display on a poster board of the highlights of research with a question-and-answer opportunity. The poster will be available for viewing by participants through the E Poster screen display, and the conference application. Conference attendees may contact the main author during the conference when it is feasible, particularly during program breaks.
Please observe the following when you prepare your poster:
- Poster should include title, name of authors, institution, city and country.
- The language of the poster should be English.
- The poster PDF must be in portrait layout, with 300dpi resolution minimum.
- The poster PDF to be submitted before December 31, 2022, by sending to this e mail Click here
- You must proceed to the conference poster disk early in the morning of the 1st day of the conference, to register your presence, receive the serial number and location of your E Poster
- The poster PDF will be displayed on the E Poster screen display
- The conference poster disk will provide some assistance to facilitate your poster display.
- Your presence at your poster is highly important at the poster sessions, or during break times
- Posters will go through a review through members of the poster committee during the poster sessions
The best poster presentations will be awarded with a certificate and valuable gift
Deadline for Poster Submission