Promoting the neurophysiology profession in Saudi Arabia.
To serve neurophysiologists, neurophysiology technicians, and neurology trainees by advocating excellence in neurophysiology education and fostering collaboration and innovation among neurophysiologists and neurophysiology technicians.
- To provide a platform for neurophysiology professionals to connect and collaborate with one another.
- To offer professional development opportunities, including workshops, seminars, and training sessions, to help members enhance their skills and knowledge.
- To promote the field of neurophysiology and increase awareness of its importance and impact among health professionals and in the community.
- To advocate for the interests of professionals in the industry and provide a collective voice to address issues and concerns affecting the field.
- To foster the growth of future professionals in neurophysiology by providing mentorship and guidance.
Dr. Ali Alanazi (Chapter head)
Dr. Tariq Abalkhail
Mr.Abdullah Abood ALBISHI
Mr. Mudhed Alajmi Dr.Muteb K. Alotaibi